1. School Community Council Meeting will be held on Monday, January 7th, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the staff room.
2. Check out the new WS Hawrylak SCC Facebook page for updates regarding SCC activities, fundraising, and other events around the school.
3. QSP Magazine Sales will be online and/or subscription renewals this year
4. HSCC Fundraising Updates information: https://ecolewshawrylak.rbe.sk.ca/node/213
5. Fun lunches on the following dates:
-Thursday, December 6th, 2018
-Thursday, March 21st, 2019
-Friday, June 7th, 2019
The use of the website: https://www.healthyhunger.ca/ is very successful for the HSCC to host special lunches. As a result, the W. S. Hawrylak HSCC will continue to use this website for ordering and processing of all fun lunches. Cash payments will not be accepted for any fun lunch orders. Please go to https://www.healthyhunger.ca/ where you will be able to create an account, view all upcoming special lunches, place an order for all dates or just one at a time, and pay online. For families that already have an account, once you log in you will need to add your child(ren) and choose the correct classroom teacher prior to placing an order. Orders can be placed online until 5 days prior to the dates listed above as this is the cut-off that the website uses to close orders.
Reminder: Classroom supervisors: two parents per class (11:35 AM-12:30PM) are needed. If you would like to volunteer your time, please contact your child's teacher directly. Thank you from the HSCC special lunch committee.