STEPS TO CREATE A PARENT ACCOUNT AND BOOKING CONFERENCES/CELEBRATION OF LEARNING SESSIONS ONLINE
The first time you use the Regina Public Schools Conference Manager you will be required to register and create a parent account, which only takes a minute or two. You can continue to use this same account for the duration of the time you have children in the school, so please record your password where you can reference it later. Please note that although parents can register at any time, the booking of conferences can only begin at or after 7:00 AM on Wednesday, March 7th and will only remain open until Monday, March 19th at 9:00 AM. The booking application will then be closed for any further appointments.
- Go to our school’s website (https://ecolewshawrylak.rbe.sk.ca/) and select the appropriate link on the front page to register and start booking your child’s conference OR visit the Regina Public Schools Conference Manager site directly through this link https://reginapublic.schoolsoft.com/login.jsf
- Register for a parent account. To register click the REGISTER NOW button and complete the registration page. Once registered you will be able to log in to the Conference Manager right away. Passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters in length. An email will also be sent to the address you specified. This email restates your user name and password and is a good email to retain, as you will use the same email and password when booking future rounds of Parent-Teacher Conferences. If you forget your password you can reset it using the FORGOT PASSWORD link under the login button.
Once registered you can log in to the Conference Manager any time.
- Click the BOOK NOW button. Select conference date in the date drop-down that appears and then select the teacher(s) you wish to meet with and click the NEXT button. To coordinate bookings involving multiple teachers select all the teachers applicable to your child(ren) who you wish to meet with.
- Click on an available time slot for each teacher you selected and complete the booking form that appears. You should see the booking appear in the summary list on the right hand side of the screen. A confirmation email is sent for each booking you made or subsequently cancel. You will also receive a reminder and conference itinerary by email.
- Confirm your appointments have been booked by looking at the “CURRENTLY BOOKED CONFERENCES” box on the right of the screen or click on the MY CONFERENCES tab. Only appointments that appear in the CURRENTLY BOOKED CONFERENCES box or on the MY CONFERENCES page are confirmed bookings.
- When finished booking, click the log off button located at the top right of the browser window. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback regarding the use of the Conference Manager to the school administration through a user survey before completely exiting. We appreciate you completing the survey as this helps guide our decision-making regarding how conferences are booked in the future.
Online tutorials regarding the use of the Conference Manager are available at: http://www.schoolsoft.ca/tutorials/parents.html