Welcome! Bienvenue! We believe Ecole W.S Hawrylak School is an incredible place to lead and learn!
Registrations for Kindergarten are being accepted for the 2021-2022 school year!
Children who have turned 5 by December 31, 2021 are eligible to attend Kindergarten.
All Kindergarten classes run either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday and alternating Fridays.
Here are the steps to register your child:
1.Complete Registration Forms click HERE
2. Please email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will hear back from the school within a week to let you know we have received the form. If you haven't heard from the school please contact the school to ensure it has been received. Please ensure you leave a valid email address. We will use this to send communication about our Kindergarten Orientation that will take place virtually on June 3rd at 6:30 pm.
3. We offer both French Immersion programming and English Programming. On your form please be sure to indicate which program you would like to register your child in. If you would like additional information on immersion, please visit the following link: Regina public schools - Languages
4. This year our Kindergarten Orientation is on June 3rd at 6:30. This will be a virtual meeting to l introduce you to our team and answer any questions you have about Kindergarten. Once we are back face to face we will ask to see your child's health card, birth certificate and proof of address (if requested).
5.To ensure Hawrylak is your home school or you would like to know if your child qualifies for transportation please visit the following link: School Enrolment Area. If your home address is outside of our school boundaries please complete a Request for School Enrollment Exemption Form.
6. If you are new to Canada, and either an elementary or high school-age student, please call the Regina Newcomer Welcome Centre ((306) 352-5775).
7. Check us out on Instagram - @hawrylakhuskies Twitter @wshawrylak and Facebook - W S Hawrylak SCC.
Any questions? Please contact (306) 791-8445 or email email@example.com
Finally, Help us by helping your child get excited about being a future Husky Leader!
Brag about their attempts at reading and writing (Readers & Authors Learn Here!). Teach them to do things independently (buttons, shoes, opening containers). Rhyme, Sing and Explore Numbers.
Together, we will ensure an excellent educational experience for your child!